Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Weekly Update 6/28/19

Hello,

Welcome back to my blog! 

This week we had winter sports and have had some really fun activities!!

I have especially liked playing twister in the morning with my friends and playing in the sandpit at lunch ... all of these things were so much FUN!!!

Winter sport was so fun  because we worked as a team and won.  I think we played really well becaused we passed lots and did lots of really good plays and I got a goal it felt good!

In the sandpit we were making massive lego bricks out of sand and made an awesome castle, best lunch time ever.
                                                                                                          

                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

pooo

day 2 isolation  I get to hang out with papa because he is always aways so YAY! we watched a movie last night its good because we do...